Existing CCTV video surveillance systems have difficulty in accurately identifying tracked objects. In a pan–tilt–zoom (PTZ) video surveillance system for accurate object identification, the monitoring region has a blind spot because it only tracks a specific object. Multiple PTZ cameras can be used for removing a blind spot, but this increases the delay of camera operation due to increased computational complexity.
Intelligent video surveillance lies at the core of the intelligent world, enabling sensory connections on a global scale, acting as the connecting point of the physical and digital worlds, and serving as a powerful catalyst for the digital and intelligent transformation of industry
SOME FEATURES OF INTELLIGENT VIDEO SYSTEMS
Intelligent video can provide the following improvements on previous security monitoring services:
- Tracking a moving target
- Automatic audio and visual detection of suspicious activity, which can trigger alarms and alert homeowners and business owners to potential threats.
- High-definition picture quality, as well as night vision technology triggered by motion sensors, meaning the system isn’t running while nothing is happening at your location.
- Initiation of video recording, alarms, alerts, or other actions
- Alerts notifying operators or field personnel
- Ability to count people entering and leaving
- Camera tampering detection
- Vehicle license plate recognition
- Enhanced Searching to display only the key events that occurred within a specific time frame so users can see quickly and accurately what happened while they were gone.
HOW DO INTELLIGENT VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS WORK?
By now, most of us are familiar with things like video doorbells and voice commands to protect our homes. One of the latest conveniences of modern life, intelligent video surveillance is fast becoming essential at homes, businesses, and elsewhere. While Security Alarm offers hardwired cameras and wireless surveillance systems, since the latter is newer,
One of the perks of wireless systems is you can avoid drilling, wires, and the need for electrical expertise.
Read About: Understanding How Smart Homes & Offices Works.
BENEFITS OF INTELLIGENT VIDEO SECURITY CAMERAS
Intelligent video is changing the way homeowners and businesses protect their property. It makes detecting criminal activity more likely, while at the same time, reducing the number of man-hours needed to monitor these often-complex systems.
Researchers at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte found security cameras to be an effective deterrent against crime. In fact, many intruders left when they saw outdoor security cameras.
The study’s randomly-selected survey of incarcerated people also showed the effectiveness of cameras:
- Around 60% cited the presence of an alarm system on the premises as a significant factor when selecting targets.
- Around 43% said they looked for another target if they saw an alarm.
- About half of study subjects described leaving right away if they found a security system, and nearly 40% said they sometimes left.
- Over 80% didn’t attempt to disable security systems when they found them, leaving them alone.
An additional benefit to a smart home security system? Saving money.
Have you ever wanted to see what’s happening in your Organization or home while you’re away? Do you want to check in on teenagers, a new babysitter, or just what to make sure pets are doing ok? Are you a business owner that wants to be able to check in on your business or employees while you are out of town or away from the office?
With Switfttalk Video Surveillance in the cloud you can watch your world from one screen at your comfortable time and the peace of mind it provides is priceless.